Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lukas' Thoughts on Marriage



Lukas' CTR5 teacher told me today that another girl in Primary (Kylie Kener) said to Lukas, "I'm 4 years old and you're 4, and so we could get married."

I wanted to know what he thought about it so I said, "Do you want to marry Kylie?"

He said, "No."

I was thinking, he said no b/c he didn't get along with her, but instead he said, "I'm not big yet. I'm not a daddy. When I'm a daddy or a mommy then I can get married."

So then I asked him, "So when you're big do you want to marry Kylie?"

And he responds, "No, I am going to marry you."

2 comments:

Patty R said...

So precious. I love it! Cute pic of Lukas by the way.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

AAAWWWW!!! And those are the moments that we are so greatful for kids!!! Lukus needs to teach holden!!!!