Monday, July 21, 2008

I say the funniest things

Here are some funny things I've heard Lukas say lately...

  • Pat and I were hugging and he walked by and said, "Hey, is there room for three?"
  • Someone was telling Lukas to be careful or go wash his hands or something and he gets frustrated and says, "You're not the parent!"
  • I asked him who his friends were and he quickly said, "Tommy, Nana, Aunt Mindy, Karsten, Polly is my friend. And Whitney is my friend. Karsten, oh, I already said him didn't I? Daddy and Max too."
  • We were at Gma's house and it was getting late so I laid my head down and said, "Can you drive us home, I'm tired." He got upset and said, "Only parents drive mom and I'm a kid!" I also told him that I was going to document this conversation for when he was 16 and wanted to drive.
  • He likes to disagree with everything I say..."No, it's not. Yes, it is. No, it's not."


No comments: