Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lukas at age 3 and 3/4

Lukas has grown in many ways...some good, some bad. He no longer wakes up screaming (well, most of the time). However, he wails on Max whenever he gets the chance. Usually when I decide to step out the room for a second. I can't understand why he wants to hit and torment poor Max so much. I was talking to a neigbor with older boys and she says it gets better. I'll just hold my breath and wait... Lukas is awesome on the computer and can navigate almost anywhere. He plays games, watches trailers, and blogs (with my help). He loves to play pictionary and draw the coolest looking dinosaurs. I'll have to take a picture of his drawings. The eyes are always my favorite. He is better at eating, but still loves milk and chocolate milk. Every moring he wakes up and wants a popsicle. Or a cookie if we made any. He has a hard time sleeping in his own bed and by 3 in the morning usually ends up in ours. He is the worst at going to bed unless he is really tired. Some nights he'll stay up as lat as Pat and I (midnight) and then sleep in the next morning 'til 9. He gets really fiesty and back talks a lot. If he's mad, he'll storm out of the room or slam the door. He also will come up to me and hug me out of no where and kiss me wherever he can reach. Every day he wants to play with Tommy. And he loves riding his bike with his helmet on. He is a great cleaner-upper and freaks out if he's cleaning and Max is playing and making a mess. He likes to paint pictures and then mail them to friends and family.

Here are some funny things he has said:
  • Let I see. (Let me see)
  • Is this water seasoned? (water proof)
  • In his prayers he'll say..."thank you for that we don't have bad dreams".
  • Don't talk mean!
  • I just have something to tell you.
  • You're my best friend. (Said to daddy)
  • I wonder where he learned that.
  • See, I told ya.

No comments: