Friday, October 17, 2008

The Squishy Dinosaur

About a month ago, Lukas got some money from his Abuelo for his birthday. He spent it here and there and pretty soon it was almost gone. He saved his last little bit and pulled it out at the store one day. He said, "Mom, I want to buy something for me and my brother". I thought it was so cute and waited to see what happened. We went to the toys and he told Max, "You can pick whatever you want. My treat." I knew how much money he had and he still wanted to buy something for himself. He picked out a cool Transformer and was helping Max find something. Max's eye caught a dinosaur (no surprise there) and that's what he chose. It was just a few dollars and Lukas had enough to buy it for him. It was so sweet that he wanted to share with his brother. Max still loves the dinosaur and he calls it his squishy dinosaur (b/c it is very squishy).

1 comment:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love him he is such a sweetie!!!